Thursday, July 16, 2015

Old Friends, New Beginnings

I am so excited to have the opportunity to join my old friend, cohort in all things Group Policy and general good guy, Darren Mar-Elia. Darren has asked me to join his team to continue to deliver great solutions to the world. We are both passionate about the past, present and future of configuration management and configuration technologies in general.

It is an exciting time. Check us out at http://www.sdmsoftware.com and follow Darren (@grouppolicyguy) and me (@kevsully67) on twitter.

I'll begin to use this space as a general purpose, scratch-pad of sorts. I will also start blogging on the GPOGuy blog and be delivering some webinar content in the areas of configuration, powershell, Group Policy, DSC and more and more.

Find SDM Software on youtube, Facebook and wherever you wander. We'll try to be there.

Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment